Everyone loved reading the Harry Potter trivia questions, so lucky you I also wrote down the Game of Thrones trivia questions!
Link to the answers at the bottom!
Round 1 ~ (I didn’t hear that there was a clue)
- What Lonely Island song came up right after Theon Greyjoy had his ::cough cough:: cut off?
- Which religious leader commanded Cersei to make her Walk of Atonement?
- What genital affliction did the Bravoosi actor suffer from and show to another actor?
Round 2 ~ Clue: Thank Heaven for Little Girls
- How many men did Lyanna Mormont pledge to Jon Snow?.
- Shireen taught Ser Davos to do what?
- Name the gross father who married his daughters.
Bonus Round 1
- What are the 4 locations shown in the opening credit of the first ever episode?
- Which 2 locations are in every episode’s Opening Credits?
Round 3 ~ Clue: Different in the Books
- What are Whitewalkers called in the books?
- Arya uses it in the show, but never uses what weapon in the books?
- What group in Mereen wears masks in the show but not the in the books?
Round 4 ~ Clue: Dragons
- Dragon-glass is called what in real life?
- Dany says “Dracarys” to get the Dragon’s to use fire in what language?
- Name the 3 Dragons.
Round 5 ~ Clue: Animal Kingdom
- How many siblings did Ghost have?
- Bronn said which Southern horses could run a day and a night?
- What animal is called the “Oldman of the River”?
Round 6 ~ Clue: Tyrion
- Tyrion said, “I’m the god of _______ and ________.”
- Tyrion said, “I ________ and I _______ ________.”
- Describe his eyes.
Specifically, how did these characters die?
- Mathos Seaworth
- Renly Baratheon
- High Septon
- Trystan Martell
- Lyanna Stark
Diesel has Nerd Trivia every Tuesday with occasional theme nights!
Click here for the answers!
1: Dick in a box?
2: The High Sparrow
3: Wart on ballsack.
Bonus Round 1
1: Winterfell, the Wall, King’s Landing and the Iron Islands.
2: Winterfell and the Wall?
1: The others
2: Quarterstaff and Valyrian Steel dagger.
3: Sons of the Harpy
2: High Valyrian
3: Rhaegar, Viserys and Drogon.
2. Dornish Sandsteeds
3: “Old man of the River” is a turtle god.
1: Tyrion said, “I’m the god of tits and wine.”
2: Tyrion said, “I drink and I know things.”
3: In the books his eyes are mismatched, but can’t recall the colours.
Mathos Seaworth: Wildfire at Blackwater Bay
Renly Baratheon: Shadow-demon
Leaf: Wights/ suicide bombing
High Septon: Wildfire in the Great Sept.
Trystan Martell: Spear through the head.
Lyanna Stark: Childbirth.
The answers are on another page!
Comments are closed.